Prince Court Medical Centre (PCMC) together with Pusat Darah Negara (PDN) is organising another blood donation drive for the public on Tuesday, 25 October 2016.
Date : 25 October 2016, Tuesday
Time : 9.00am – 4.00pm
Venue : HR Training Room, Level 1, Prince Court Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
Come and join us save lives. The blood you donate gives someone another chance at life. One day that someone may be a close relative, a friend, a loved one—or even you!!
You are eligible to donate blood if:
- You are in good health today
- You are between 18-60 years old
- Your weight is above 45 kg
- You have more than 5 hours of sleep
- You are free from any medical problems example high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, operation<6 months, migraine, flu, fever etc.
- You have taken a light meal before donating blood
- You have not taken any medication or antibiotic recently.
- You are not involved in any of the following activities:
- Homosexual relationship
- Bisexual relationship
- Multiple sexual partners
- You have sexual contact with those mentioned contact
- Drug abuse
- Your last donation is more than 3 months ago.
You should never donate blood if:
- Lived in United Kingdom or republic of Ireland from 1980 to 1996 for a period of 6 months or longer.
- Lived in Europe from 1980 to the present for a period of 6 months or longer