We are organizing three (3) sessions of Therapeutic Communication Skills training in 2019. This is 2 days training program from 8.30am – 5.30pm.
This program is designed for healthcare practitioners especially to nurses and front liners. Seats are very limited.
4th January 2019 (Session 1)
4th April 2019 (Session 2)
4th July 2019 (Session 3)
The objectives of the training are as follows:
- To enhance the skills and knowledge on effective communication among healthcare practitioners.
- To equip nurses with empirical knowledge on psychological principles in patient care.
- To impart interpersonal skills for nurses that will enhance care for their patients, which in turn, help improve patients’ healing process.
- To inculcate values and attitudes in nurses that will improve their well-being, and in turn, commitment to their profession.
- Staff self-awareness will also be created through activities and role playing carried out in the workshop.
- Dr Hariyati Shahrima Abdul Majid, HR – Wellness
- Wan Ashmirullah Wan Abdullah, HR – Wellness
For enquiries, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com.