International Business Lounge (IBL)
Feeling better, feels just like home
Travelling to a new country for a holiday can be a stressful and anxious experience for some, and doing so to seek medical treatment is an even more daunting prospect. Our International Business Lounge is geared to welcome you and help you understand and seek out the best treatment options available.
The International Business Lounge is on the 2nd floor Block B, and houses bespoke registration counter services.
|Sundays & Public Holidays||Closed|
List of Services Available at IBL
- Making and managing appointments
- Concierge Services
- Interpreter: In understanding the communication needs of our patients who come from all over the world, Prince Court Medical Centre is able to arrange for interpreters upon request
- Visa Extension Services: Here at Prince Court Medical Centre, we provide visa extension facilities to help those who have to extend their medical visa.
Note: Effective 1 June 2018 (Friday), our visa renewal services fee for each passport processing with completion of IMM forms, medical reports and transportation fee are revised accordingly in compliance with GST (Zero).
Old Fee – Services with 6% GST Administrative Services RM235.85 GST RM14.15 Total RM250.00 New Fee – Services with GST (Zero) Administrative Services RM235.00 GST RM0.00 Total RM235.00
An official receipt and payment invoice of RM235.00 will be issued accordingly.
List of Insurances
Insurance Companies for International Clients [PDF]
- Bupa International
- ING Insurance Berhad
- Allianz Worldcare Berhad
- William Russell (Asia Pacific) Limited
- Previnter Mobility Services
- MSI Risk Consultancy Services (M) Sdn Bhd
- Asia Assistance Network (M) Sdn Bhd
- International SOS (M) Sdn Bhd
- For enquiries related to international business or international patients, please email us at:
- For Japanese language enquiry,