Occupational Health Services (OHS) of Prince Court Medical Centre offers comprehensive and customized Occupational Medicine and Rehabilitation services aimed at keeping clients’ workforce healthy and productive. We provide wide range of Occupational Health Services from comprehensive medical evaluation services, laboratory and radiology testing, substance abuse testing services, workplace injury management, therapy services by collaboration with Physical Rehabilitation Department, international travel medicines as well as education and wellness programs. Occupational Health Services here meets clients’ ever-challenging task of hiring and maintaining a healthy workforce.
Conveniently located at Jalan Kia Peng (off JalanTun Razak), Kuala Lumpur, we provide comprehensive clinical and diagnostic services under one roof, with advanced equipment for acute or chronic injury treatment, work conditioning and functional capacity testing. Our OHS team is trained and certified in Occupational Medicine, and after office hours coverage is provided by our Emergency Department. Experienced therapists (physical and occupational) with certification in functionalcapacity testing and ergonomics provide services and assistance to enhance the recovery and return to duty process.
Occupational Health Services include:
Medical Evaluation Services
- Physical exams for employment
- Pre-employment, pre-placement, pre-transfer, pre-retirement
- Return to work medical exam
- Fitness for work medical exam
- Periodic medical examination
- Specific health-related (noise, hazardous material) medical examination
- Medical surveillance
- Offshore check up and certification
- Road transport physical exams (PSV, GDL)
- Pre and post-overseas assignment medical examination
- Respiratory wearer’s medical examination ie. Respiratory Fit Test
- Physical exams for students:
- Pre-university, Pre-school entry
Laboratory & Radiology Testing
- Comprehensive laboratory services
- Blood bank
- Cancer markers
- Toxic panels
- X-Rays , Ultrasounds, CT, PET CT, MRI.
- Resting and Stress ECG Test / Echocardiogram
- Mammogram, colonoscopy, dental X-Ray (OPG)
- Substance Abuse Testing Services
- Pre-employment, random, post-accident and for cause.
- Urine drugs.
- Blood alcohol
- Certified Medical Review Officer Services
- Workplace Injury
- 24 hour access to Emergency Department for injury management
- Rehabilitation/therapy treatment by qualified physical and occupational therapists
- Return to work examination and assessment
- Therapy Services by collaboration with PRM Department
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Musculoskeletal trauma, repetitive motion injury treatment & programs
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Work conditioning
- Work hardening
- Audiology: hearing conversation, audiometry, group hearing screens
International Travel Medicine
- Authorized yellow fever vaccination centre
- Comprehensive travel immunization services
- Medical Examination for (umrah) applications
- Medical Examination for Overseas Visa applications
- Health advice during travel
Wellness Education Programs And Prevention Services
- Work site flu and other immunizations program.
- Periodic Cardiac Stress Test, Lung Function Test, Audiometry Test.
- Screening programs: hearing, vision, diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol, renal functions, liver functions, body fat analysis, breast, cervical, prostate cancer and other system functions
- In service education programs: Basic Life Support (BLS), first aid responders, CPR and use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Occupational Health Services at PCMC will tailor to corporate specific needs and regulatory requirements whether it is inoculations for traveling business executive and family, pre-employment medical assessments, alcohol drug testing or 24/7 medical treatment of an injured worker. Through specialized programs and services provided by our Occupational Health Services, Emergency Department and Physical Rehabilitation team, work related injuries can be reduced and their financial impact lessened. We want to ensure we keep healthy employees at work.