At the Oral Health Centre (OHC), our aim is to provide personalized care of the highest quality for patients with a range of dental, oral and maxillofacial problems. Each patient has unique and special needs, and our goal is to develop a relationship of trust between the patient and our clinicians, as well as providing a comforting atmosphere for our patients and their family members. The OHC provides a complete and integrated approach to dental and oral care. The full spectrum of services includes general dentistry, orthodontics and oral and maxillofacial surgery in both inpatient and outpatient settings, and under local or general anaesthesia, or IV (intravenous) sedation. At Prince Court Medical Centre, we provide a full range of services utilizing the latest in surgical techniques and procedures:
- Screening and early detection of dental, oral and maxillofacial problems.
- Cosmetic dentistry including veneers, crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays, as well as tooth whitening.
- Treatment of dental caries (tooth decay) utilizing state-of-the-art technology such as mercury-free fillings (composite resin).
- Full mouth rehabilitation.
- Endodontic procedures such as root canal treatment.
- Prosthodontic treatment including partial and complete dentures (acrylic or metal)
- Periodontal (gums or gingiva) treatment such as scaling and root planing, surgery.
- Children’s dentistry including preventive treatment (fissure sealants).
- Prevention and correction of malocclusion (irregular or crooked teeth) using fixed braces, removable appliances and Invisalign.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Trauma including facial injuries such as lacerations and fractures of the teeth, face and jaws.
- Temporo-mandibular (jaw) joint disorders including pain, limited mouth opening etc.
- Dental (oral) implants to replace missing teeth.
- Cysts and tumours (benign and malignant/cancer) or growths of the face and jaws.
- Facial pain.
- Facial deformity either congenital (eg cleft lip and palate, prominent jaws etc) or acquired (following injuries, previous surgery), including orthognathic surgery
- Oral Medicine and Pathology including mouth ulcers, salivary gland disease etc.